2) Security, as a state of being. In the past two years, I developed the most confidence and feel the most secure in my choices and in who I am. I noticed that insecurity is a stepping stone that we all have in common no matter how beautiful, smart or successful we are. Assuming that most of my readers are in the 20's, I wanna encourage that you are young and beautiful, spend your time constructively and don't allow it to sink into self-doubt and anxiety. It prevents you from finding self-love and acceptance that you deserve. From getting lost in which direction to take with our careers to purposing delaying text message to the people we like, we are in the most exciting decade of our lives. Choose to make yourself happy and love yourself the most! What is holding us back from finding sense of serenity? We are always caught of what others are thinking of us, but at the same time we are too focused on ourselves to judge other people. I would like to dedicate this post to all of my friends, you don't get enough compliments. So here are some compliments!!! Spread the love and compliment someone today! I separated this list between compliments for guys and girls. So these are my genuine words to make you smile. Have a great weekend!
For my ladies,
1. You are prettier than Princess Jasmine and wiser than Hilary Clinton.
2. You are that kind of woman that makes other women step their game up.
3. You are the true example of the finer things in life.
For the fellas,
1. You bewilder me with your intelligence, amaze me your kindness, and inspire me to be a better person.
2. I guess when you are young you just believe that there will be many people with whom you’ll connect with. Later in life, you realize it only happens a few times. You, you're one in a million.
3. If I was girlfriend...I'd never let you go. (Sorry, Justin Bieber made me cheat)